Thursday, July 31, 2014

DIY : Make you own BRACELET!!! It's very easy!



One of my Hobby is making these Bracelet! 




It's a lot. and many kind of style! 

Let's take a look! 



I used red and white small stone beads and turkey stone,

Stretchy chord and Metal ball, ring. 



These are Acrylic pearl Bracelet! 

It looks like a real pearl! 





These are kind of India style bracelet! 

I used same material, but different styles. 

If you buy these, you may pay at least 7 dollar each of them. 

but If you made this by yourself, 

It's cheaper than that! 





These are quite cheap price of stick beads! 



but still, looks nice and match well even my wedding band! 




I really enjoy shopping these bracelet supplies. 

so I can make many kinds. 

If you made these smaller size. 

It became a ring! 



Actually these kinds of stone is quite cold. 

so It's very useful when you wear them in summer season. 

I usually get many compliment about my bracelet 

not my English speaking! 

OMG...






This bracelet theme is USA flag! 

I made many of them. 

and I shared with my family on last Independence day! 

It's very simple gift! but They love this! 




Put them in zipper bag. 


and use these small stamp card which are made by me! 




and give this to your friend! 


You can buy these supplies in craft supply online shop. 

I usually use 

Fire Mountain Gems website 

or 

Consumer Crafts website! 





Thanks to visit JIEUNWORLD! 







No comments:

Post a Comment