Saturday, July 26, 2014

DIY project, decorate your boring wall with flag!

 
DIY project, decorate your boring wall with flag!
 
 
 
 
As you can see, my room wall painting is not really nice.
and color is not white, neither gray, nor blue...
 
what is it??
 
and even it looks like lack of paint in a bucket... OMG
 
so painter mopped on my wall, not painting!
 
so I decide to decorate my wall.
 
 
 
 
1. Print inverted triangle, like a flag, with Alphabet which you want to make it into quote, something.
 
I used pattern paper, you can buy this thing in Michael's store or online craft shop.
 
 
 2. Cut this flag carefully!
 
 
 
 
 3. spread these in reverse order plz! (This is a KEY POINT)
 
and turn over these plz!
 
 
4. prepare thread or cord,
tape it on each flag !
 
 
 
5. hang it on your wall!
 
you don't need to use adhesive glue, it's ok with scotch tape!
 
because it's only paper!!!
 
 
 
 
 
This was my awful wall........
 
 
 
but now.......!
 
 
 
 
HAPPY TOGETHER
 
WELCOME JIEUNWORLD
 
!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment