Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My Wedding Ceremony Pictures




Yes. I do.

We made an oath of our love in June 16th, 2014.



This is our Great and The Best Picture!

and This is our wedding bands.

We had a lunch in Italy restaurant.
All his families are attended our wedding.
This is my bouquet what I prepared.
I did by myself everything, Hair, Makeup, even making a bouquet.
I think I'm very reasonable Bride in economic aspect.
and This is our wedding cake which is prepared by his sister.
Sugar coated cake, It looks like crazy sweet cake! but quiet chewy taste, and not that sweet!
It's very delicious!
Making this kind of cake is popular now in USA.

and even she prepared this small cakes too. only for us !

and even she prepared more flowers in her deck

with very nice view toward to NY city.

We had some heavy drink until very late.
I love my husband, and his family.
and I miss my family in Korea.
If we visited korea,
we would have a korean traditional wedding one more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment