Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Essay homework : making a layering outline related to my recent job

Question : Two important things which you learned from your most recent job and why these two things are important.
 
The two important things that I learned from teaching middle school students were that Making a good lesson plan is important because I can teach a topic step by step and I need to give motivation to students because students need motivation to learn effectively.
 
I can teach a topic step by step from a good lesson plan.
 
gives direction to teaching
gives detail for each step
results in better teaching
good contents
does not make students confused
introduction, development, practice, checking for understanding, closure
it has a learning goal and Resources and guide, it follows the curriculum well.
 
I need to give motivation to students because students need motivation to learn effectively.
students can find a reason to learn
it helps to keep student's attention
increased energy to learn topic
students get curiosity
it helps students create their goal after they get motivation
if students are more motivated, they will study harder which makes me happy
beginning of the class
relate topic to their background knowledge
ask a question about the topic
Provide opportunities for success







No comments:

Post a Comment