Monday, December 8, 2014

Macy's review : Benefit Getting Cheeky Value Set - A Macy's Exclusive, Estee Lauder Global Anti-Aging: Your Targeted Solutions Set



      I had wanted to use benefit products. I finally made a purchases on black Friday, I got this package quite fast. Box was not damaged, condition was nice.
ChaCha tint and Posie tint are good for cold skin tone. They both light pink color
and Sun beam is light-medium tone, and it has sparkles, it is very useful to give a highlight on my nose.
These are small trial kits, but quite useful and it is easy to keep in small pulse.
 
 
    This year, I'm 27. I realized that I really need to start aging care. So I was looking for anti-aging kits and I finally got this Estee-lauder one. I'm using these at nighttime. First, I use this cleansing one, and then bronw bottle one, eye cream and cream. I have dry skin, so I really needed this things. Price is very reasonable. Since I have used them. Next morning, when I wear a make-up, I can see differences. Very good stuffs. I especially will buy "Advanced Night Repair" (Brown bottle) one. As far as I know, this product is very popular at Duty free shops-in the airport. I really like this brown bottle one and I don't want to be old and have wrinkle. It really saved me. Thanks .



No comments:

Post a Comment